6 doctors from South Wales hospitals came in to the school and taught 240 year 8 pupils basic life support skills.
- This included how to recognise somebody who is unwell and in cardiac arrest.
- The difference between heart attack and cardiac arrest.
- How to call an ambulance and what to say.
- CPR, defibrillator awareness (including use and location and how to access them)
- What to do if someone is choking.
- How to put someone in the recovery position and why we might do this.
There were 4 groups of approximately 60 children and they all...More
Ben Higson, a Year 9 pupil of Cowbridge Comprehensive School, travelled to Sort in Spain for the...More
Over the course of the past academic year, Sixth Form students have had the chance to work with ...More